How to download eBooks to your computer
1. Before downloading your first eBook you will need to download Adobe Digital Editions and set up a free Adobe ID. Authorising your computer with an Adobe ID is important as it will allow you to transfer eBooks between computers and eReaders.
2. After purchasing an eBook from our website your download link will be shown on the checkout receipt page (the link will also be sent to you in an email). Click on this to download the eBook file and save it in a safe place on your computer (this is often the 'Downloads' folder). Do not open the file by double clicking on it.
The download link will also be sent to you in an email (in addition to your order confirmation email) and is saved in my-account.
3. Open Adobe Digital Editions. Please note this not the same software as Adobe Acrobat.
4. In the top left hand corner of Adobe Digital Editions, click 'File' and then 'Add to Library'. Select your ebook file from the safe place you saved it in step 2.
5. Adobe Digital Editions will load the license file, download the eBook and add it to your library.
6. You can then transfer the eBook to your eReader, smartphone or tablet.